2020 is fast approaching and the TASTET x Montréal en Lumière Gourmet Tours are back!
Last year marked the beginning of our partnership with Montréal en Lumière, and we had so much fun hosting our Gourmet Tours of the city. This time around, Montreal gastronomy will be the star of the show at the Montréal en Lumière festival, so of course, the tours are coming back with a bang.
Tune in to the press conference being held on December 3 to hear about all of the special surprises on the menu for this year’s festival. In the meantime, we are here to invite you to our new and improved Gourmet Tours of Montreal!
For the 2020 edition of the tours, we have taken all of your feedback from last year into account and have prepared six new and exciting themes to help you discover the various pockets of fine gastronomy in this city.
Here are the six themes for 2020’s TASTET x Montréal en Lumière Gourmet Tours :
- The Gourmet Tours of saké in Montreal, co-hosted by Japanese saké specialist and food critic, Kuniko Fujita. All the details here.
- The “Real Wine” in Montreal tours, developed with Steve Beauséjour, aimed to uncover the world of natural, organic, biodynamic, and responsibly made wines. All the details here.
- The tours of Montreal’s best hidden cocktail bars, featuring cocktail tastings from some of the city’s best mixology specialists. All the details here.
- The tours of Greek cuisine in the Mile-End, led by Jean-Philippe Tastet. All the details here.
- The Chinese cuisine tours through Montreal’s Chinatown, in collaboration with Chinese chef Suzanne Liu from Bistro Liu. All the details here.
- The Italian cuisine tours in Little Italy, led by Jean-Philippe Tastet. All the details here.
These tours reflect our passion for Montreal’s vibrant and diverse gastronomic landscape, and we are so excited to accompany you to these exceptional establishments alongside such amazing culinary experts. We hope you will enjoy the tours as much as we will.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in February!
The Tastet team